Do you ever go into a fudge shop and wish you could try them all?! Each time, I say to myself that I am going to learn to make all the different flavors…but I rarely ever do. This Easy Microwave Rocky Road Fudge is so good, you’d think it was purchased from a real fudge shop!
Just because I don’t have time to make all the flavors of fudge, doesn’t mean I can’t make some of our favorites! And this one can be made in the microwave! And you only need 5 ingredients! Such an easy and rich dessert to make, and it only takes minutes to throw together.
Microwave fudge has become one of my favorite quick-to-make recipes, that I just want to keep experimenting with all the flavors. Like this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Microwave Fudge!
I mean, really…can you ever have enough fudge?! I don’t think so!
Here’s the quick and easy way to make this 5-ingredient Rocky Road Fudge.
2 C Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 -14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 C mini marshmallows
1 ½ C chopped almonds
1. Line a 9×9 pan with foil.
2. Microwave chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave in increments of 10-20 seconds if needed until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Fold in marshmallows and almonds
5. Pour mixture into pan and refrigerate until it hardens.
6. Cut in small square pieces, serve and enjoy.