Want a super quick and easy Christmas treat that takes just minutes?! Try our super cute Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats!
These Reindeer Rice Krispies can be made with the pre-made individually wrapped Rice Krispies you can get at the store, or you can make your own, and cut into rectangles!
The biggest thing for these is the decorating! So you moms who want a quick win, all you need is to add the eyes, nose, and antlers and you’ve got the cutest little treat for the holidays!
Pair this with these cute candy cane reindeer!
-1 box of rice krispy treats, unwrapped (or ingredients to make homemade Rice Krispie treats)
-1/2 C milk chocolate chips, melted
-1 package of small edible eyes
-1 bag of M&M’s, reds picked out
-Popsicle sticks, cut in half
-1 disposable piping bag
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place a popsicle stick into the middle of the top of the Rice Krispie treat. Then Lay all Rice Krispy treats onto the cookie sheet so that it is easier to decorate.
3. Melt the chocolate chips and pour into the piping bag
4. Using piping bag with melted chocolate, add a little dot onto the back of the eyes to act as glue. Place the eyes onto 3/4 area of the rice krispy treat
5. Pipe a dot of chocolate onto the back of a red M&M and place under the eyes for his nose.
6. Using the piping bag, pipe on antlers onto the top corner of the rice krispy treat
Let sit for 30 minutes before enjoying!