Ready for one of the easiest pie recipes you can make? And you would never know how easy it was! This Blueberry Apple Pie is very simple to make, and you can even make it into a Christmas Tree, Pumpkin, or any other shape you want to try for whatever holiday you’re making this for!
Making this fun dessert is both tasty and satisfying with a bit of extra fruit serving! And you can mix up the flavors too, if you’d rather try something other than blueberry. It even has a homemade crust, so this is a from scratch recipe… but it’s not as difficult as that sounds!
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 stick of butter
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla
– 3 apples cut in really thin slices
– Blueberry jam
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1. In a bowl, Mix the flour and the butter with a fork
2. Add the egg and the vanilla and keep mixing
3. Add 2 tablespoons of water and keep mixing. If the dough is too dry, gradually add more.
4. Let it rest on the fridge for 30 minutes
5. Spread your dough evenly over an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes (350°)
6. Take out your dough and with a knife, cut it into a Christmas tree shape
7. Spread the jam all over the tree
8. Place the apples from the edge of the tree to the center until completely covered up
9. Sprinkle brown sugar all over the apples
10. Bake another 20 minutes (350°)
11. Decorate with blueberries