Thanksgiving may look a bit different this year, but that doesn’t mean you have to skip out on some of your favorite traditional foods! Having a single served dessert is such a smart move if you’re heading to a Thanksgiving dinner. These air fryer pumpkin hand pies, are the perfect single serving dessert that everyone will love!
Made with just 4 simple ingredients, you’ll probably want to switch out all your pumpkin pies going forward and make these delicious hand pies. Kids and adults love them!
They are also lots of fun to make, so get your kids in the kitchen to help out.
• Pre Made Pie Crusts
• 5oz Can Pumpkin Pie Filling
• 1 Egg
• 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
1. Roll out the pie crust and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles.
2. Mix the pumpkin spice & pumpkin pie filling together.
3. Take a half a spoonful of pumpkin pie filling and place it in the middle of half of your circles.
4. The remaining circles, slightly roll out with a rolling pin so they are a tab but larger than the apple circles.
5. Place the larger circle on top and use a fork to mend together.
6. Egg wash each pumpkin pie.
7. Place in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Serve & enjoy.