These Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups give apple pie a whole new meaning! And they are super quick to make, as they only take 2 ingredients!
If you’re wanting an apple pie without the fuss of making it from scratch, this is the perfect option! Plus everyone can have their own, just like cupcakes!
We love easy and quick recipes that make you look like a superstar in the kitchen! You can have this tasty treat in about 20 minutes! The longest part is letting your oven pre-heat!
- 1 can Cinnamon Rolls
- 15oz Can Apple Pie Filling
- Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake Pan
1. Pre-heat oven 350 degrees, and place cupcake liners into a muffin pan.
2. Flatten each cinnamon roll as much as possible. Then shape it into a cup in the cupcake liner.
3. Bake for 8 minutes.
4. Remove from oven. If any of your cups have lost their cup shape, use a shot glass to fix your cups.
5. Add Apple filling into each cup.
6. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and add the icing from the cinnamon rolls on top.
Serve while warm & enjoy!