No bake desserts are what we need this Summer, and this Kool-Aid Pie fits the bill. You’ll have these made in no time, and your kids will be asking for them over and over again.
The best part about these Kool-Aid Pies, is they are mini pies, so everyone gets their own. And, you can make them in any flavor Kool-Aid comes in!
So really, this recipe can be dozens of different recipes you can’t wait to try.
If you love all things Kool-Aid, be sure to try this awesome Kool-Aid Ice Cream!
How do you make a kool aid pie from scratch?
This is the perfect no bake make from scratch recipe that will be so easy for you. It takes only 4 ingredients to make, and can be done lickety-split! (I’ve never spelled that word out in my life! ha)
All you need is to mix a few ingredients (all in the same bowl), and add them to your pie crusts.
This recipe can be for a bit pie, or 6 mini pies like we did!
- 6 mini graham cracker crust
- 1/2 can (7oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 package Kool-Aid drink mix, (flavor of your choice)
- Optional: Fruit to top
-In a large mixing bowl, mix together condensed milk and kool-aid packet.
-Fold in Cool Whip. Mix well.
-Pour into the mini graham cracker crusts.
-Place in the freezer for an hour or until set.
-Place a strawberry on top and serve your new favorite way to make Kool Aid Pie!
- -6 mini graham cracker crust
- -1/2 can sweetened condensed milk - (7oz)
- -1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- -1 package Kool-Aid drink mix, (flavor of your choice)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together condensed milk and kool-aid packet.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the mini graham cracker crusts.
- Place in the freezer for an hour or until set.
- Place a strawberry on top and serve.