No bake desserts are becoming quite popular, and we totally understand why. With all the crazy days with the family’s full schedules, sometimes it’s easier to grab a simple recipe without having to work in the kitchen for a long time.
We especially love desserts that take just minutes to make! That’s why we’re sharing with you a super simple no bake recipe you can use for dessert with tonights dinner.
This is a perfect No-Bake Pie Recipe for all you bakers who have no time, but still want to have a delicious dessert. If you love quick and easy desserts, this one is for you!
Remember: Just because it’s no bake, doesn’t mean it won’t take a little while for it to be ready to serve.
This recipe will actually take 2-3 hours of setting in the fridge, so be sure to remember that, instead of thinking you can make it last minute.
But you can put it together in minutes!
This no bake Hershey pie is sooo simple. All you need is 3 ingredients!
No Bake Hershey Pie
- 8oz Coolwhip
- Pre-Made Chocolate Pie Crust
- 12oz Hershey Chocolate Bar
1. Place Hershey chocolate into a microwave safe bowl (save a few squares for garnish) and heat for 30 seconds or until fully melted.
*Be sure to keep a close eye on this, since you don’t want to burn the chocolate. We like to open it up and stir it every 30 seconds or so just to make sure.
2. Once it’s all melted, add the coolwhip to the bowl and mix well.
3. Pour Hershey mixture into your pre-made chocolate pie crust.
4. Take a cheese grater to garnish the top of the pie with the remaining chocolate.
Optional- Add chocolate bar pieces to the top of your pie.
5. Place pie in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
6. Serve & enjoy!