Everyone loves Oreos. And Nutella is all the rage. When you combine these 2 extraordinary elements with cheesecake, you get a dessert that is on epic levels.
Presenting Oreo Nutella cheesecake, a dessert that looks immaculate and like it took forever to make. Only it’s so simple, you can whip this up in no time.
When you invite friends for dinner and realize you need a dessert. Or you are tired of serving the same desserts for holidays, birthdays, or on weekends. And yes, those moments when you’ve got to look the part of impeccable mom…this Oreo Nutella cheesecake will have your back in a flash.
It only takes a few easy peasy ingredients. Then it just chills in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
And, there’s no baking!
Not that there’s anything wrong with baked cheesecakes, mind you. But a no-bake Oreo Nutella cheesecake is the simple, gorgeous, yet effortless dessert you need to make today to really impress!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Fridge time: 6 hours
Servings: 8 slices
What You Will Need for Oreo Nutella Cheesecake
1 8-oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 8-oz package of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
8 tablespoons of butter, at room temperature
½ cup of heavy whipping cream
½ cup of Nutella
1 cup of powdered sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 19-oz package of Oreo cookies
Optional toppings such as additional Oreo cookie crumbs, fresh fruit, sprinkles, etc.
Make Your Own Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
This Oreo Nutella cheesecake doesn’t require any baking whatsoever. That means it’s perfect to make quickly, or if it’s hot outside so you don’t heat up your kitchen.
You will make your own Oreo pie crust by crushing the cookies into a fine crumb and mixing them with melted butter. Want to cheat? Just buy a ready-made Oreo crust if you must.
For the filling, you’ll beat the whipping cream first. You need it to form stiff peaks. Then you can set that aside and beat the cream cheese, butter, and mascarpone until it’s nice and smooth and fluffy.
Next up, the powdered sugar gets beaten into the cheese-butter mixture. You’ll fold in the heavy cream and Nutella from there, stirring until this is smooth. Pour it into your pie crust and you’re basically done.
One of the most important things to remember here is that you will need to chill this Oreo Nutella cheesecake for 6 hours before you serve it. You can leave it as-is to keep things simple or add crushed Oreos on top, maybe a little fresh fruit like strawberries or raspberries, or even some sprinkles. You can see how this Oreo Nutella cheesecake is made in the full steps below!
-1 8-oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
– 1 8-oz package of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
– 8 tablespoons of butter, at room temperature
– ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
– ½ cup of Nutella
– 1 cup of powdered sugar
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
– 1 package of Oreo cookies
– Optional toppings: additional Oreo cookie crumbs, fresh fruit
1. Start by removing the filling from the cookies and crushing the cookies into a fine crumb. Melt the butter and mix it in to the cookie crumbs. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Press the Oreo crumb into a pie pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
3. Beat the whipping cream in a small bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
4. Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
5. Whisk the powdered sugar into the cheese and beat again for thirty seconds, or until the cream is completely combined.
6. Next, fold in the heavy cream and Nutella and stir until smooth.
7. Pour the batter into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
8. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
Top with a fresh strawberry for a special touch.