Nothing says freedom like being able to eat your favorite sweets whenever you want! If you have a sweet tooth like me, then you are about to be very happy. These copycat Colossal patriotic Mickey Mouse shaped cinnamon rolls are to die for!
These cinnamon rolls can be found at DisneyWorld in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With how big and delicious they look, you would not believe they are only $7.49! Sadly, Disneyland does not have these Mickey Shaped rolls, but that’s okay because you can now make them at home!
Best part is that they are enjoyable in both warm and cold weather. My family and I love eating them anytime of the year. You can make them for breakfast or enjoy as a sweet little dessert at the end of the day!
You will not believe how easy it is to make this treat. And no, you don’t have to be a professional baker to achieve this masterpiece! With only 3 ingredients, these cinnamon rolls are affordable for anyone to make! They will be the new favorite, you’ll want to make them all the time.
These rolls are the perfect size for sharing with someone, or if you are like me, you get to enjoy the whole roll yourself! This treat is a crowd pleaser and a must for any party you attend. Just imagine how excited everyone will be when you show up with these as your dish for those summer potlucks or family dinners.
This treat is perfect for people of all ages. Our kids went crazy when they saw these. So they will definitely be on our table this BBQ season. Add a little Disney magic and sprinkle some spirit of America’s freedom to your day while snacking on the cutest cinnamon rolls!
Patriotic Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
• 4 Original Size Cinnamon Rolls
• Icing (included in the cinnamon roll package)
• Patriotic Sprinkles
Yep, that’s it!
1. Take 2 original size cinnamon rolls and roll them together to make a large circle. This will be the Mickey head.
2. Take 2 cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the large cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
3. Follow the packaging instructions for the cinnamon rolls, or bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll with the frosting in the package.
5. Sprinkle with any holiday sprinkles!
6. Serve & enjoy! Just like you are at the park!